When should I seek professional help?

There’s no absolute rule to seeing your dentist. However, if the pain is intolerable or if you’re having difficulty eating or performing your normal functions (for example talking) then it’s time for you to head to your dentist.

A visit to your dentist will include:

  • Checking for poor bite alignment
  • Determining location of tenderness
  • Examining jaw movement such as sliding the jaw from side to side
  • Dental X-rays

Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.