Are there other instruments that I can use in cleaning my teeth and braces?

You can use an interdental brush to remove plaque and food particles in between teeth and brace wires, especially if you have difficulty flossing.

You may also want to use a water oral hygiene device, also called oral irrigator. This instrument helps remove hard-to-reach food particles from your dental braces by shooting small streams of water onto the teeth at high pressure.

Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.