Taking Care of Your Braces and Teeth
Welcome to our health education library. The information shared below is provided to you as an educational and informational source only and is not intended to replace a medical examination or consultation, or medical advice given to you by a physician or medical professional.
- What is the best way to keep braces and teeth clean?
- How do I brush my teeth if I have fixed braces?
- Do I brush the same way if I have removable braces?
- Can I use a regular toothbrush or are there specialty brushes that do the job better?
- Is it possible to floss my teeth if I have braces?
- How often must I floss my teeth?
- Are there other instruments that I can use in cleaning my teeth and braces?
- Do I still need to see a dentist while I am under the care of an orthodontist?
Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.