How would I know if I have pericoronitis?
Pericoronitis may include any of the following symptoms:
- Swollen gum tissue in the area of the affected tooth
- Difficulty in biting or opening of the mouth
- Swelling of the cervical (neck) lymph nodes
- Foul smell or taste in the mouth
- Pus from the gum near the tooth
- Swelling on the affected side of the face
Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.