When should I see a doctor?

Although over-the-counter medications are commonly available for mouth sores, you will need to see a doctor when:

  • It lasts longer than two weeks
  • You have an immune deficiency (HIV) or you are a cancer patient on treatment
  • There are lesions or rashes in the other parts of the body
  • You have weight loss
  • The sore is abnormally large or is enlarging rapidly
  • You have a severe allergic reaction to your medication

Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.