Do I need to see an orthodontist?

Yes, orthodontic treatment is the most effective way to treat malocclusion without surgery. An orthodontist will usually use braces to manage malocclusion. In fact, braces are the most commonly used orthodontic appliances in the treatment of malocclusion. However, your orthodontist may also use alternatives to braces.

Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.