What are the best foods to eat?
Stick to soft foods that are kind to your braces and also filling and nutritious:
- Liquid food, soups, purees and porridges
- Dairy soft cheeses, yogurt, pudding, milk-based drinks
- Breads, soft tortillas, pancakes, muffins without nuts
- Grains, pasta, soft-cooked rice
- Meats/poultry, soft-cooked chicken, meatballs, luncheon meats
- Seafood, tuna, salmon, crab cakes
- Vegetables, mashed potatoes, steamed spinach, beans
- Fruits, applesauce, bananas, peaches, fruit juice
- Treats, ice cream without nuts, milkshakes, Jell-O®, soft cake
Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.