When should I visit my dentist

Apart from your regular dental checkups, you should see your dentist immediately if you notice any of the following:

  • Bleeding gums
  • Red, swollen or tender gums
  • Gums separating from the teeth
  • Visible pus from the gums
  • Halitosis (bad breath)
  • Persistent bad taste in the mouth
  • Loose teeth
  • Any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
  • Any change in the fit of partial dentures

Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.