What are my treatment options?

Depending on the severity of the tooth decay, you may get dental fillings, crowns or root canals. Dental fillings replace decayed teeth with other materials such as composite resin, porcelain, silver alloy or gold. Crowns placed over the teeth are used for more extensively damaged teeth and are composed of the same materials as dental fillings. Finally, in cases where the nerve supply to the tooth has been destroyed, your dentist may opt for a root canal. A root canal removes the pulp and replaces it with a sealing material. A crown is then fitted over the teeth if necessary.

Now you can kiss your overbite or underbite goodbye. Have an attractive smile that’s truly remarkable from an expert’s perspective. Call us in Wilbraham today at (413) 596-9657 or use our online Request an Appointment form. Our patients come to us from the Pioneer Valley (Hampden County, MA) towns of Hampden, Ludlow, Monson, Palmer, Springfield, Wilbraham and East Longmeadow, Massachusetts.