To Our Family of Patients:
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While much has changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to the safety of our patients. Our opening date for seeing non-emergency patients is Tuesday May 26th.
Infection control has always been a priority for our practice as we have been guided by recommendations from the American Dental Association(ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA). We continue to meet and exceed the updated recommendations of these agencies regarding covid-19.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Patients will call the office when they arrive in the parking lot and will be texted a screening questionnaire
- Once the questionnaire is completed we will let you know when it is time to come in
- We are limiting entry to the office to the patient and one additional person if the parent or guardian feels that it is necessary.
- All persons entering the office are required to wear a mask and will be asked to use hand sanitizer
- We will take a screening temperature with a non-contacting forehead thermometer
- We have installed plexiglass shields at the reception area and conference room
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and treatment chairs being used are at least six feet apart and separated by partitions
- All clinical assistants and the doctor will be wearing gloves, masks and face shields
- Aerosol generating procedures will not be used
We are really looking forward to seeing you all again and getting back to normal as much as we can. We thank you for your incredible attitudes and understanding during this time.
Thank you so much for being part of our family of patients. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing your smiling faces soon.
Dr. Margolis, April, Kelly, Laura, Lynne, and MaryLou